Bluffton Indiana Wedding Videography
As a husband and wife duo, we know what it is like to love someone with all your heart and the amount of real emotion there will be on the wedding day.
Hi, I’m Sheena, I handle the videography for Rodney & Sheena Photo & Film. I am fascinated with visual storytelling and always feel honored when asked to film a couples wedding. A wedding is an intimate union of two beings surrounded by their family and friends and to capture those special moments filled with raw emotion, candid laughter, crazy dance moves and genuine love is my passion.
I have previous experience working as a Broadcast Meteorologist. It comes in handy when there’s going to be rain on your wedding day. If there’s only ten minutes to grab portraits, I’ll get us in and out without getting wet.
Your Wedding Highlight Film will include:
- Shots of the exterior & interior of the wedding venue(s)
- Bride & bridesmaids getting ready
- Shots of the dress, shoes, jewelry, etc.
- Groom & groomsmen getting ready
- Bride & groom reading each other’s notes and/or first look
- Bride walking down the aisle
- Various moments of the ceremony
- The kiss
- Post-ceremony celebrations & gathering
- Speeches with audio (if applicable)
- Special dance(s)
- Various shots of guests mingling, dancing, and enjoying themselves at the reception.
Total film length will be 4-6 minutes of all of the above.
kind words from our clients
Hey, That's Us
A Little About Us
Fun Fact: Sheena used to be a Broadcast Meteorologist! If there is spotty rain during your wedding day, Sheena will get us outside for a few precious minutes to grab the photos and video we need before any rain hits us. For a torrential downpour, I’m afraid she can’t do too much for that 😬
Let us capture your dream wedding
Send us a message below!
Planning a wedding!? Here’s some helpful links :
How to Plan a Wedding – Brides
How to Plan a Wedding Step by Step
– Wedding Wire
First Steps to Planning a Wedding – The Spruce
Newly Engaged? Here’s How To Start Planning A Wedding
– Here Comes The Guide
How to Plan a Wedding from Beginning to End – Love To Know