DFW Wedding Videography
As a husband and wife duo, we know what it is like to love someone with all your heart and the amount of real emotion there will be on the wedding day.
Hi, I’m Sheena, the videographer for RJP Photography. I am fascinated with visual storytelling and always feel honored when asked to film a couples wedding. A wedding is an intimate union of two beings surrounded by their family and friends and to capture those special moments filled with raw emotion, candid laughter, crazy dance moves and genuine love is my passion.
I have previous experience working as a Broadcast Meteorologist. It comes in handy when there’s going to be rain on your wedding day. If there’s only ten minutes to grab portraits, I’ll get us in and out without getting wet. 😄
Your Wedding Highlight Film will include:
- Shots of the exterior & interior of the wedding venue(s)
- Bride & bridesmaids getting ready
- Shots of the dress, shoes, jewelry, etc.
- Groom & groomsmen getting ready
- Bride & groom reading each other’s notes and/or first look
- Bride walking down the aisle
- Various moments of the ceremony
- The kiss
- Post-ceremony celebrations & gathering
- Speeches with audio (if applicable)
- Special dance(s)
- Various shots of guests mingling, dancing, and enjoying themselves at the reception.
Total film length will be 4-6 minutes of all of the above.
FILMS START AT $225/HOUR